Skip to main content

Daydream

I was in a living room. I am not sure if it was a loft-type condominium or a house. Everybody, all the guys, were having a drink - beer, wine, juice - maybe, I can't tell. I remember feeling excited to attend the party.  "Don't talk to someone you don't know," I heard someone shout. In my head: What gives? I thought we're here to get to know each other. Then the host gathered all the guests together. He welcomed everyone. Then he pulled out a number of papers. He passed it around and asked us to get one each. As I looked at the paper, I saw a list of names. The names were very familiar. I got excited as read through all of it. These are the people I knew through their blogs. Then I got the idea what we're supposed to do. It was a human bingo game - an ice-breaker. The host began to explain the mechanics of the game. Listed are usernames of all the attendees, then each participant should guess who's username it belongs to by going around and talking to everyone without asking what their username is. Clever, I thought. Then my phone. I got out of my dream and walked out of the store. 

Comments

  1. Cool dream! :)

    I remember my first blogger party. It wasn't a game or anything pero that's what all us noobs were doing in our heads. It's always nice to put a face to the words we read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe. tama. kelan kaya ako makaka-attend ng blogger party? hehe

      Delete
  2. that's rather a nice game to play =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've never attended a blogger party myself...

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, that's a great idea ah!
    i've never been in one before (kasi hindi naman talaga ako blogger dati. or hanggang ngayon? kembotero lang ata ako eh haha) but i guess being in one can be a lot of fun!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Before Coming Out

Lately, I've been thinking of coming out. It's like I want to free of myself of the burden of keeping my identity a secret. But before I come out, I just have some personal conditions I need to accomplish first. I won't be doing these things just to earn people's approval on my lifestyle but more for me being comfortable in the path I've chosen to live.

Japanese Bathhouse

I have never been to a bath house in my life. My knowledge about bath houses all came from blogs - gay blogs.  I discovered in those blogs that in bathhouses in the Philippines, you should leave all your shyness at the door because everybody walks around naked with cock whipping and balls hanging. There is a wet area where you can find the baths, sauna, steam room and shower. They say that's where the action takes place. So in short, you go to bathhouses if your looking for some titillating escapade. So that's what got me excited when I found out that I am going to go to a bathhouse here in Japan. Well aside from experiencing an authentic bathhouse for the first time, I would get to a see a sausage fest of sorts, have a relaxing massage, and hopefully experience some Japanese fun. I was darn nervous but excited.

What 2012 taught me..

Yesterday night, my friends and I went out for dinner. During our talk a friend suggested to share our year-end evaluations. Since I've already blogged about how my year went, I was quick to answer his question. His next topic was to complete the statement: 2012 taught me to.... I haven't really thought of the lessons or general theme of the closing year so I got to think about my answer. And here's what I shared. "2012 taught me to just keep on trying. Maybe I'll succeed, maybe I won't. No matter what the outcome may be, what's important is that I have tried that I have exerted effort to reach my dream. Even though I take things a day at a time, not really making long term plans, I still have goals for whatever opportunities and I would make every step to take advantage of that chance. I believe that it's better to have tried (in love, in career, and in life) than to regret not trying at all." So that's it. And with this, I end my 2012 ...