Skip to main content

Terms of endearment

Minsan pag nagkakaroon ka ng SO (significant other) or SS (special someone) sa buhay mo, di ninyo maiwasang magkaroon ng tawagan or pet names. Classic example nun ay love, darling, mahal, pangga, beau, boo, bubba at kung ano-ano pa. So papatalo ba ko. hehe

DK - naging DK kasi pareho naming nickname sa bahay ay nagsisimula sa D, so ibig sabihin niyan ay D** Ko. oh di ba, baduy. haha simula pa lang yan.

Han - derived from my other name. When he first texted me, and addressesed me with this name, I thought he was just lazy typing. So I replied with the same name, and everything started from there.

Mahal - Ito yung wala lang maisip na tawagan kaya nakiuso na lang sa mahal-mahal na tawagan.

Soulmate - Ang dami kasi naming things in common kaya napagtanto naming soulmates kami. Though he's miles away, may pagkakaintindihan kami somehow. At excited ako makilala siya nang personal, like super personal. haha

Big / little bear - Okay, siguro madali ng isipin kung sino si big bear. hehe. kaya naman bear ang reference namin ay pareho namin pinanggigigilan ang isa't isa - parang teddy bear.

Idol - Ito ang tawag ko sa kanya, pero iba ang tawag niya sa akin (secret na lang yun kasi nakakakilig e. joke). Idol ko siya kasi ang dami niyang alam sa life and love or love and sex. Basta ang dami niyang words of wisdom ala Ate Charo. Nakakatuwa lang kasi kahit anong landi ko sa kanya, di siya nadadala. kainis. hahaha

Someone - sa picture kasi nagsimula yan. we wanted to be that someone for each other. at first, okey naman lahat. kaya lang there's somethings that I guess are not meant to happen. I dunno. Siguro the timing's bad.


Sa mga naging tawagan naming iyan, naging special sila sa akin at sana'y ako rin sa kanila. Natuldukan man o unti-unti man silang  sa buhay ko, nagpapasalamat naman

Sana dumating na ang otter sa buhay ko...




Comments

  1. cute naman ng mga otter! at ng mga terms of endearment.

    ayaw ko lang ng "mahal" kasi baka mapasagot ako na kaboses ko bigla si Mahal haha
    #waleyangjoke!

    hugs to little john! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Before Coming Out

Lately, I've been thinking of coming out. It's like I want to free of myself of the burden of keeping my identity a secret. But before I come out, I just have some personal conditions I need to accomplish first. I won't be doing these things just to earn people's approval on my lifestyle but more for me being comfortable in the path I've chosen to live.

What 2012 taught me..

Yesterday night, my friends and I went out for dinner. During our talk a friend suggested to share our year-end evaluations. Since I've already blogged about how my year went, I was quick to answer his question. His next topic was to complete the statement: 2012 taught me to.... I haven't really thought of the lessons or general theme of the closing year so I got to think about my answer. And here's what I shared. "2012 taught me to just keep on trying. Maybe I'll succeed, maybe I won't. No matter what the outcome may be, what's important is that I have tried that I have exerted effort to reach my dream. Even though I take things a day at a time, not really making long term plans, I still have goals for whatever opportunities and I would make every step to take advantage of that chance. I believe that it's better to have tried (in love, in career, and in life) than to regret not trying at all." So that's it. And with this, I end my 2012 ...

Japanese Bathhouse

I have never been to a bath house in my life. My knowledge about bath houses all came from blogs - gay blogs.  I discovered in those blogs that in bathhouses in the Philippines, you should leave all your shyness at the door because everybody walks around naked with cock whipping and balls hanging. There is a wet area where you can find the baths, sauna, steam room and shower. They say that's where the action takes place. So in short, you go to bathhouses if your looking for some titillating escapade. So that's what got me excited when I found out that I am going to go to a bathhouse here in Japan. Well aside from experiencing an authentic bathhouse for the first time, I would get to a see a sausage fest of sorts, have a relaxing massage, and hopefully experience some Japanese fun. I was darn nervous but excited.