Skip to main content

A poem

Noon ay may isang bata
Kargada'y kurba't mataba
Ayaw niya noon ng pasukan
Hilig lang niya'y halika't subuan

Ngunit nang toro ay nasubukan
Ito ri'y parang nagustuhan
Nasubukan niyang pumasok
pati mapasok siya ring nasubok

Mapasukan unang naranasan
kakaiba man ngunit nasarapan
Nang siya nama'y inupuan
sa giling at indayog, agad siyang nilabasan

Ngunit dahil nga kargada'y mataba
Marami ang nalulula
Sa pagsubo sila'y umiiwas
At mapasukan, sila ay pass

Kaya ngayon ano ang gagawin ng bata
kung ganyang walang nais sumubo at magpatira
hahanap na lang ba siya ng power B
o kaya'y balik na lang siya sa matamis na kiliti.



Comments

  1. *haha* Sino to Mamon? Ikaw ba to? :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sagutin mo yung tanong :)) tulungan natin ang batang iyan ;)

      Delete
    2. Well, hanap na nga lang siya ng PowerB's. Yung mahihilig sa thick sausages. *hehe*

      Delete
  2. may hidden meaning ba toh? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. kakaloka, kung nag aaral pa ako, tutula ko to sa linggo ng wika :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha with matching hand gestures at actions pa :))

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Before Coming Out

Lately, I've been thinking of coming out. It's like I want to free of myself of the burden of keeping my identity a secret. But before I come out, I just have some personal conditions I need to accomplish first. I won't be doing these things just to earn people's approval on my lifestyle but more for me being comfortable in the path I've chosen to live.

What 2012 taught me..

Yesterday night, my friends and I went out for dinner. During our talk a friend suggested to share our year-end evaluations. Since I've already blogged about how my year went, I was quick to answer his question. His next topic was to complete the statement: 2012 taught me to.... I haven't really thought of the lessons or general theme of the closing year so I got to think about my answer. And here's what I shared. "2012 taught me to just keep on trying. Maybe I'll succeed, maybe I won't. No matter what the outcome may be, what's important is that I have tried that I have exerted effort to reach my dream. Even though I take things a day at a time, not really making long term plans, I still have goals for whatever opportunities and I would make every step to take advantage of that chance. I believe that it's better to have tried (in love, in career, and in life) than to regret not trying at all." So that's it. And with this, I end my 2012 ...

Japanese Bathhouse

I have never been to a bath house in my life. My knowledge about bath houses all came from blogs - gay blogs.  I discovered in those blogs that in bathhouses in the Philippines, you should leave all your shyness at the door because everybody walks around naked with cock whipping and balls hanging. There is a wet area where you can find the baths, sauna, steam room and shower. They say that's where the action takes place. So in short, you go to bathhouses if your looking for some titillating escapade. So that's what got me excited when I found out that I am going to go to a bathhouse here in Japan. Well aside from experiencing an authentic bathhouse for the first time, I would get to a see a sausage fest of sorts, have a relaxing massage, and hopefully experience some Japanese fun. I was darn nervous but excited.