Skip to main content

Blame it on the alcohol

Specifically, Mojito and The Bar. I knew that we were in for a great vacation experience at Subic. It was just a spontaneous invitation from a coworker and that added up to the excitement. I was looking forward for that event then because (1) it would be my only summer vacation, and (2) I'll spend it with close friends, not to mention the exciting itinerary the host had for us.

It was night time when we arrived. So after settling down, we went straight to our happy hours - drinking and magic sing. We are all looking forward to who gets to be wasted first. Since we are in a house we can just crash in at anytime. It was all laughter and noise when we already felt the buzz. I can still remember us having a question and answer portion since we were all intoxicated. As they say, in vino veritas - in wine there's truth.

I guess I first felt the effect of alcohol when I was already sitting by the corner and just wanting to sleep. I guess I was so drunk that I just want to lie down (or sit, at that time) and just let the time pass. Not long after, the rest of them decided to hit the hay. There two sofa bed placed together on the floor so that we can sleep together. I didn't want to sleep on the floor with them mainly because I know I was so drunk that I don't know what I could do to the persons beside me since I know what I could do when I'm drunk. Get it? Simply, I don't want any touching and groping to happen. I want my secret life to stay... secret. None of them knew what I really am. And none of them know that I have a thing for the two persons in the group. So I decided to sleep in the bed inside the room. They were all trying to convince me to go back to them but I pretended to be asleep so that I wouldn't move. Soon I did fell asleep.

Time after time I wake up just to check if I were still on the bed or I already fell down from my turning habit when I am sleeping. One time when I woke up, I already had company on bed. It was the 2 guys I have a thing for. I had a feeling that the two were romantically involved but until now it has not been confirmed. So there when I woke up I saw them. I was surprised naturally and quite frankly, excited too. But the alcohol in my system made me fall asleep again. I finally woke up when I felt someone holding my hand. I looked at him and his eyes were closed. He was still pretending to be asleep. But his hand was surely awake. He took my hand and placed it on top of his crotch. Blame it on the alcohol and my lust to start rubbing and squeezing his cock through his shorts. He wasn't satisfied so he led my hand inside his underwear. Finally I was able to touch his dick. It was already rock hard then. As I continue to squeeze and pump his hard-on, he was letting out this soft moans and his face expressed satisfaction. I would have continued until he his orgasm but I saw the persons outside began to wake up. So I stood up, removed my hand from his shorts, and walked outside pretending nothing happened.

We all lied down on the bed on the floor. Still with the buzz, we kind of wanted to sleep further. The guy I was groping on the bed lied beside me. He turned towards me and lied on his stomach. With great aim, his crotch landed on my hand. So what happened on the bed, continued on the floor. Nothing was really consummated that morning because the others started to really wake up. So that day until the vacation ended, the two of us pretended nothing happened.

Even after vacation, nothing happened between us. I texted him if he remembered anything that happened to us that night but claims he remembered nothing. So okay. I didn't bring the subject up anymore in our dealings. He is a good friend and I'd rather have him as a friend than a lover or a stranger.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The One

Feeling loved and inspired, I ask my friends, who are in long-term, serious relationships, how and when they realized that their partners were the ones. Here are their answers: 1) "You don't know. You feel . Nagkakasundo kami palagi. And we have similar tastes." 2) " I just felt it . Despite everything that happened to us, we still chose each other . I just knew it. Tapos nagising na lang din ako isang araw na nung nakita ko siya pagkagising ko na katabi ko siya eh iba na yung feeling ko." 3) "Pasok siya sa criteria ko na kailangan lagi ako chinachat. Kaya nga until now lagi pa rin kami magkachat kahit nakatira na kami sa iisang bahay. Pinakaimportante dapat damang dama mo na gustong gusto ka niya.: 4) " Hindi niya ako iniwanan in my lowest point . He's one of the people na napaka-pure ng intention. Love personified." 5) " I just knew somehow .Yung di ako mahihiya ipakilala sa mga tao. Yung di na ako kailangan magtago." 6) "Sig

Japanese Bathhouse

I have never been to a bath house in my life. My knowledge about bath houses all came from blogs - gay blogs.  I discovered in those blogs that in bathhouses in the Philippines, you should leave all your shyness at the door because everybody walks around naked with cock whipping and balls hanging. There is a wet area where you can find the baths, sauna, steam room and shower. They say that's where the action takes place. So in short, you go to bathhouses if your looking for some titillating escapade. So that's what got me excited when I found out that I am going to go to a bathhouse here in Japan. Well aside from experiencing an authentic bathhouse for the first time, I would get to a see a sausage fest of sorts, have a relaxing massage, and hopefully experience some Japanese fun. I was darn nervous but excited.

Update to "Possible plot twist with a twist"

So here's the sitch. Plot twist (PT) and I aren't chatting no more. "Why?" you might ask. So here's what happened. On the night we were supposed to meet, he bailed. He said that he was going to his friend's birthday party. I call it BS. We've been planning it for more than a year and we've been talking every day and only that night that he tells me he's not available. I wasn't having it.  Anyway, the next day. I had a misfortune. So, my attention from that night before was all gone. I didn't care about him anymore. All that we talked about and discussed seemed like all lies. I unfriended him from social media. Didn't care for someone can't really communicate and wastes people's time. I recently informed his friend that we were exchanging messages. I also told him that I wasn't surprised about PT flaking because he was also flaky. They're friends after all. So there. That's another charge-it-to-experience kind of thin