In my earlier post, I have written moments in 2013 that one way or another made an impact in my life. Those moments shaped me and molded my thoughts in what I am and have today. Now, I want to list down some bits of learnings I have picked up and realized throughout the year. Since life on the other side (meaning, outside Mamon) has been all the same, these notes were derived and lifted from events with and of people from twitterlandia and the blogosphere.
1. There's no harm in hoping and seeing the good in people but you just have to prepare yourself for anything that might come; people aren't perfect. Disappointments and frustrations may occur.
2. Poison in friendship (read: lasunan) should and must be avoided at all cost. [unless, there's a clear agreement of terms and expectations.]
3. Being sweet in DM, PM & texts does not translate sweetness or even liking in real life. Even if something happens between the both of you, live or online, that still doesn't mean anything.
4. As easy as it is to follow and "friend" a person online, blocking is just the same. Discard unnecessary entities in your life.
5. There's still hope in finding true friends online. They are precious and rare as diamonds. Once you found them, you'll gain treasures of laughter and moments with them.
6. Gay by association. Tell me who your friends are and I'll tell you they're gay and so are you. Birds of the same feather love birds [and sausages] too.
7. People who seek attention will create conflict with everyone. Don't give them the fame they yearn; just ignore them.
A prosperous new year to all of us! :D