Taking the Lead

,

Looking at him sound asleep beside me, I reflected on the night's events. "Ikaw. Ikaw bahala. Ikaw mag-decide." These were the words that resonated in my head. Words which happen to be one of the many pet peeves I have. In most of the people I've been with, which are not so many, I seldom if not rarely decide on matters. I usually just agree to suggestions and go with the flow because I am younger. But now, in this relationship, I am the older half. And somehow I am kind of just getting used to the idea. The idea of making decisions for us, for the both of us. I don't care who take's the lead in our relationship, I just wish I don't get to choose for him all the time.

3 comments:

  1. it takes two to tango ika nga nila.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "ikaw bahala" means "i trust you".)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "basta tu"
    one of the awesome phrases i've learned from a friend. and yes, it does mean entrusting your fate to some someone.

    pero, "bahala ka" is not something you'd like to hear especially when it comes to relationships.

    ReplyDelete