More to Life

,
What's this I'm feeling again. Loneliness? Boredom? Discontent? Frustration? Disappointment? I don't know. I feel like I'm Stripe, the little caterpillar in the book Hope for the Flowers. Like him, I feel that there's got to be more to life than just this, this, whatever this is I have now. Sometimes, I do things to alleviate this gloomy feeling that has been recurrently swallowing me up. I go out, have a massage, see a movie, walk around campus, just to pass the time even if I'm all by myself. But all of these aren't solving my problem. That's why sometimes I don't even bother going out because it does nothing for my general disposition. They are just temporary. They are just giving me a false sense of bliss and satisfaction. I need to find what would give me a true sense of happiness. I got to search for something more, more to life.


4 comments:

  1. go where your heart is, happiness is just around

    ReplyDelete
  2. there is more to life :) nasa tabi tabi lang ang happiness ^_^

    http://rolynjane54.blogspot.com --> can we exchange links? ♥ thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. find happiness in the simple things; like waking up everyday, spending time with family or friends, a good meal..and you'll always find a reason to be happy. hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this song ....i wonder where stacie is ...

    ReplyDelete